JMS Builders & Developers, Inc. completed an extensive renovation of Palm View Rehabilitation & Care Center, a nursing home in Yuma, AZ. The remodeling included:
- Tearing down and rebuilding a 7,655 square foot annex building that houses a new therapy facility, office space, and employee break room;
- Demolishing an old storage building and building a new 1,200 square foot maintenance shop;
- Completely removing the existing parking lot, curbing, and lighting and replacing with new;
- Installing a new sign;
- Remodeling and decorating the lobby, dining room, and all office space throughout the building;
- Creating new nursing stations in each hall; and
- Decorating with new furniture for the lobby, dining room, and residents’ rooms.
Click on any of the pictures for a larger view.